OUMSA held its inaugural “Medical Clubs and Groups Stall Day” on the 26th of February. It was a fantastic time to see the diversity and interests of our medical students all under one roof. Thank you to all the people that came, we hope you got a chance to see all that is on offer for involvement. Big thank you to the clubs and groups that put on entertaining and engaging stalls! There is certainly lots to get involved in and that’s what makes med school so enjoyable! Thank you to Student Health Centre and MAS for providing free stuff.
Following is a list of the Clubs and Groups that were present!
1) Knitting for NICU
2) Medical Students for Global Awareness (MSGA)
3) Med Revue
4) New Zealand Medical Student Association (NZMSA)
5) Otago University Medical Students’ Association (Social Committee, Welfare Committee and more!)
6) Medical Sports Teams: Teratomas (rugby), Med Runners, Med Cyclists
7) Medical Education Conference Aotearoa (MECA)
8) Te Oranga ki Ōtākou (TOKO): Māori Medical Students’ Association
10) Teddy Bear Hospital (TBH)
11) Enema: OUMSA’s Annual Student Magazine
12) Pacific Island Health Professional Students’ Association (PIHPSA)
13) Otago Christian Medical Fellowship
14) Integrative Medicine Group